Monday, May 27, 2013

Welcome To A Whole 'Nother Thing

Today, I'm launching Run Bob, Run. It's going to be a very different kind of blog than the ones I've written over the past few years. Pennsyltuckian was about my spiritual life. Fat Man Running started out as a diary of my exercise life, but it evolved into a blog about running, cancer, mental health, and whatever else came into my life that day.

Run Bob, Run is going to be a little more intentional. I want it to be a magazine about wellness. That means more carefully crafted and researched articles. Less intimate revelation. More information to help you on your own wellness journey. I'll even have guests contribute from time to time. I hope you find it to be a useful tool, and look forward to hearing from you through the comments sections.

Peace,

Bob
Eat clean. Run hard. Lift heavy. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment