Monday, July 26, 2010

# 2 Gest arfer again

Papa is sleeping and Mo is riting tonight because the stupid dawg is too busy chewing on things.
Plus Mo thinks (me is MO!) that the dawg talked about himself too much.  and posted too meny pichers of himself.
I will only post one because I am so hansome all of you hoomans would be jonesing for a cat just like me but i am an original and the eternal kitten so you cannot have me. sorry. I may hab sum teknikal trouble because papa doesn't have many pichers of me. Mumma has tons. I am her favorite. Really i am everyone's favorite. Except the dawg. and nutty as squirl poo Maggie who lives upstairs cuz she is evil incarnate... only mumma who is praktikly a saint luvs her. mumma has a whole church named after her. Kewl. Okay no picher, once papa is not stoned and sleeping and talking about chinese noo years he can edit in a picher of me....

Papa who I call Mr. Wumpy, has been sik and demanding of my mumma. I have not gotten nearly enough combings, treats or bellyrubs. I had to go and git sik too so mumma would have to devote time to me. HINT: If you just poop everywhere you will git attenshun and hear your name alot. I did not know my middle name was Dammit until recently.

Grammy is back today. Grammy loves me best. End of that story. Here is Grammy quilting. I sit on her lap and hep.









Papa is talking in his sleep about chinese zodiacs and how the first part of the year is hard fer rats but the sekund haf is better. The other nite papa sang and hummed in his sleep. Papa is funny!

The stupid dawg is aksing to put his picher up but I sed NO WAY. He is blonde and very vein. my tail is still the most fluffilicious and does not smell like dawg!
I will go fer now but i will be bak when papa is too sleepy to bwog. I am better than the dawg at reporting. Mebbe I kin getz me a fedora with one of those "press" stikers and report on all that is happening here.... I think I have a very gud future as a bwogger.

and that's the way is was. According to MO!

No comments:

Post a Comment