Saturday, July 17, 2010

Guessed arthur

daddy;s blog was boring. ME wil rite blog for him. (ME is Jake!)
here is me sitting in leaves. leaves are not boring. they crunch and smell goood  and you can toss them with your snout.
Here is me on my first day wif mumma and daddy. mama put me in the kitchen sink and washed the stinkies off. Me no longer stinks wich is good cuz mumma caint put me in the sink anymore. Me is big now!
this is papa holding ME. me was a baby. papa was hairy. now pappa is not so much hairy and me is a BIG BOY now. Only mumma will hold me and rock me anymore...

This is my first potty in the snow. Mumma is goofy!!! it is in me's baby book.
this is me's duck. it used to talk now it is not talking becuz me eated its talker. oops.
This is me and Molly Dawg. She was me's first friend. Molly is in Heben wif Jebus. me knows that God and Jebus loves dawgs. specially Molly. she was mumma's and papa's first doggie and because of her me lives here now. Molly told me to watch mumma and papa cuz humans are sometimes "NOT BRIGHT". me tries very hard to watch them but they are not bright...

thid is me amd mumma on vacashum. we went to the FARM. uncle dug and cuzin mark let me walk in the woods and bark at cows and frogs. it was fun. me likes the fa4m.


this is me now. Me is verry growed up and purty. mumma sez this is my tyra banks model shot. me will be america's next top model real soon!
Me hopes this made up for papa's boaring blg.mebbe me will help him more often. me is excellent at everyting!


1 comment:

  1. Jake, you sure do have a wonderful home.. and one of the best dogs I've ever been around... seriously. Full of playfulness at the right time and quiet when it's needed...

    ReplyDelete