Saturday, February 16, 2008

Oooooooooh, huh - I feel good!


I feel so good about today that I want to knock out a post before resuming the rest of my life.

Five miles today - 4.5 miles at 4 mph and .5 miles running at 5 mph. I ran a tenth of a mile during each mile. I started at .75 miles, ran a tenth, then walked until I felt good and my heart rate recovered back to 146-8. The last run was at 4.5 miles.

I followed with a long stretch and a Healthy Choice lemon chicken dinner.

Mrs P and I are going out to supper later. We are talking about Donatos. I don’t want to jinx my weigh in tomorrow, but I am feeling very confident right now.

Besides, I have not really had the urge to binge for a while. I don’t think I’ll be eating three quarters of a large pizza tonight. We’ll get at least two meals out of the pie.

I’m liking life right now.

Peace,
b

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I love how positive and excited you are. I have been following your every post and am so excited for you to have reached a point of achievement, regardless of what the scale tells you tomorrow.

    People start taking care of themselves to lose weight, but then KEEP taking care of themselves because of THIS feeling that you describe - it sticks around and then you never want it to leave.

    Dare I say it, for fear of sounding like a jerk or a great-grandmother, but I am proud of you for making this resolution and sticking with it.

    I hope you can feel my mental cheering! Wishing you all the best, always!

    Lots of love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete