Friday, February 15, 2008

Thrown Out Into the Cold

I haven’t gone back to check, but apparently, I usually stay home on Fridays.

That must be why I didn’t know that the gym closes at 8:00, an hour earlier than during the week.

I finished my weights, changed into my walking togs, and started the treadmill before I looked up and realized I was the only one in the place. I checked the lettering on the front door and saw the hours. I’ve been walking through that door for a month and never noticed.

So I had a good resistance workout, but no cardio. I was pretty bummed about that. Maybe this weekend I can put in some extra miles.

I stayed with the lighter weight tonight and added two reps. I did three sets of 17 of each exercise. They were all hard to finish, but the killer was the leg curls. I had to rest a couple of times during the last set. But I didn’t give up.

To be honest, I’m a little surprised myself.

Peace,
Pennsy

No comments:

Post a Comment